Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions 1 minutes read
Thank you for using our Biolinc Site. As you know, every site has its Terms of Service, and so do us. We ask you now to read our Terms of Services before you use our website just in case. We keep it short because we don't like reading long paragraphs and stuff.
- You need to provide a valid email address, the username(probably unique) while signing up on our site. Remember, we don\'t use or distribute your email address to anyone or spam your inbox. You receive emails from us only when you opt for Password Reset.
- You must be a human to create an account, and we do not permit accounts created by bots.
User Account Security:
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure while you use our service. Do not disclose your credentials to your friends or anyone.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- harass, abuse, threaten or incite violence towards any individual or social accounts, including Biolinc employees, officers, and agents, or other Biolinc Users, Even though any attempt found will be handed to the crime branch and necessary action will be taken as per the law.
- Violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person\'s personal information without consent.
- Scraping refers to extracting data from our Website via an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler.
- Researchers may scrape public, non-personal information from biolinc for research purposes, only if any publications resulting from that research are open access.
- If you scrape our site too aggressively, we will block your IP.
- We do not pre-screen User-Generated Content, but we have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any User-Generated Content that, in our sole discretion, violates any Biolinc terms or policies.
- You may create or upload User-Generated Content while using the Service. You are solely responsible for the content, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you post, upload, link, or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
Last updated on: 25 December, 2021