Thank you for trusting us with your personal information. It is our responsibility for how we are going to handle that information, and we think you should know how we do it.
We collect your information only with your consent. We only receive the minimum amount of personal data that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect this information to understand better how our website visitors use Biolinc, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
- If you create an account, we require some necessary information at the time of account creation. You will create your user name and password, and we will ask you for a valid email account. You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include \"User Personal Information.\"
What information Biolinc does not collect:
- We do not intentionally collect information stored in your Bio-Links or other free-form content inputs. News in your Biolinc belongs to you, and you are responsible for it, as well as for making sure that your content complies with our Terms and Conditions. We do not access private data unless required to for security issues or maintenance, or support reasons, with the consent of the biolinc account owner.
How we share the information we collect:
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal User Information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
How we communicate with you:
- We will use your email address to communicate with you if you\'ve said that\'s okay, and only for the reasons you’ve said that’s okay. You have a lot of control over how your email address is used and shared on and through BioLinc.
Thanks for reading and co-operating with us. Have a great day, and use our website to its full potential.